Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sipping on Private Stock

We watched a movie in our pre-sessional course today, titled Last Orders. It was actually pretty awesome. The cast was fabulous... but when you've got a movie starring Michael Caine and Helen Mirren... can you really go wrong? The story was sentimental, a little wild at times, and over-all very well constructed. I would recommend it highly and will probably watch it again, myself.
But for now, I'm simply packing. Packing. Packing. 
Tomorrow we are moving to our full time housing, so this evening was spent re-packing my entire life into three suitcases. Suprisingly, it was no easier than it was the first time, even though we're only moving two miles up the road.
Along with moving, we're also visiting Bath on the morrow. From what I can tell/hope... we won't be utilizing the bath... rather we'll be touring around the town and possibly getting ourselves into some kind of Jane-Austen-leather-bound-hot-tranny-mess. It will be everything my best friend Maren could have dreamed of.
I'm positively pooped from packing, so I'm off to sip on my new favorite drank...
...Represent, Juice Boxes.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment