Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Big Exhale Never Did Me No Good

Well, folks, I made it.
After two days of traveling... I'm beat! I'm so glad to be in my flat for the night.
Eventful happenings thus far: passing out on the flight to London, hauling three oversized suitcases across the airport/bus station/campus, and (on a good note) finally getting to meet some of my classmates/flatmates.
Yeah, these puppies don't photograph nearly as heavy as they feel. Too bad the camera only adds ten pounds to humans. 
This is my room! Our flat has a little kitchen in it, as well. I think there are like... 10 people in my flat... I'm not too sure who all actually lives here, though :-/ There are definitely more than 10 people in the kitchen right now playing Mafia! 
This is my little bathroom. Everything in my room is really white... I definitely can't wait to get to the village and start unpacking just to give the room a little color. But hey, atleast the bedding is orange, eh?
Tomorrow night is Curry Night at a restaraunt in town, so I think a bunch of us are going to head thattaway after our COAL MINING field trip.
But for now... I'm so tired and so grubby. So it's time to hit the shower and the sheets!
Mad love.

No comments:

Post a Comment