Monday, September 19, 2011

Pop Psychology To Keep Us Appeased

Today has been the most uneventful day since I've been here. Not that it was boring, just a bit relaxing. I think I took 3 naps today... Hey what else can you do with 1 hour breaks between classes? I did, however, manage to book 2 more very exciting trips!
Next Saturday, 7 of us are heading to London to see "Wicked"! I absolutely love that show and I'm so excited to go to London. Lucky for my wallet, London is my dream location, and it's a lot more affordable than some of the other trips I am seeing planned!
The next trip I've planned is to Bristol to see The Wombats! I'm so excited they are close and a couple of the American students were interested in going.
So, we have London, Bristol, Amsterdam, and Paris lined up and paid for... Now I need to book a trip to visit my cousin in Germany during October. I'm not missing Oktoberfest if there's anything I can do about it! A couple of us are also looking at going to Madrid for a weekend, too! I just have to be careful with spending... I still have to go home eventually ;)
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment