Saturday, September 24, 2011

Foggy London Town

6:56: The sun is rising in Bristol. We are on the second train from Swansea to London, after our first train failed miserably to arrive at our final location. I suppose it's a good thing we tool the 3:30 am train for a 2:30 pm show. This is definitely cutting into valuable Rachel McAdams time, though, which is never a good thing.
I suppose I should explain. Miss McAdams is filming exactly 7.2 miles from the theatre I'm attending WICKED at today... That means I'll be spending approximately 7.2 hours searching for her, around the vicinity, to finally tell her that I think we should be best friends in more than just my dreams.
The sunrise isn't as beautiful as I'd expected. It's rather dismal and grey. I guess that's why they call it London Fog. Makes me sleepy. Train nap, anyone?
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment