Thursday, September 15, 2011

And Over Again And Over.

I'm officially a student at Swansea Uni!
Sadly, even though I've attended 2 days of class, I'm just now enrolled.
I actually got a lot of things done today! I went to the grocery store today... and I never thought I'd be so happy to see food in my whole life. Not that I haven't eaten, but I hate to be a moochie-coochie, so it was SO nice to finally be able to pick up some grub of my own. I got my bus pass, student ID, and EVERYTHING I COULD EVER WANT today. Ok, maybe not that last part, but I did get curry and beer for 5 pounds... which is pretty awesome.
I finally got notified of my permanent housing today! I am pretty excited because I'm in a 4 bedroom house;  the rest of the internationals are in 10 bedroom houses, which seems a little too crazy for me. I'm rooming with two other Okies, which will be nice, and possibly a third... we're not all too sure yet. Whatever the case, I'm glad we got housing (and in the Med/Grad student division... SCORE).
And now it's time to celebrate... with a little of this.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment