Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's the Hap-Happiest Season of ALL!

I have a new obsession: Christmas Markets.
Last week, our very own Swansea opened their Christmas market! They are full of delicious treats, cute crafts, mulled wine, and fresh donuts! (All things I love, love, love.) Don't tell anyone, but I've already gone TWICE!
I took a few snaps on my iPhone to show you what it's all about... but I will have to go back and take real pictures with my Nikon one of these days. It's seriously so adorable and I just want to share all of my warm and fuzzies with you!
This is the sandwich stand where I've eaten lunch both days! I have tried the Turkey, Cranberry, & Stuffing... Pork, Applesauce, and Stuffing... and Steak, Onion, & Mushroom. All. So. Delicious.

This is me on day one with my Pork and Apple sanny. Yeah, I ate the whole thing, judge me.
THEN we went for Crepes and Donuts. Actually, this was crepe day. BUT the next day, you bet your sweet buns, I got donuts.
Nick and me with our fantastically marvelous crepes... or as Nick would say, "craps".
Ok, this has nothing to do with the Christmas markets... BUT I made some delicious eggless cookie dough bites topped with nutella the other night. Side of milk. BAD IDEA, y'all. Fun Fact: I have IBS and milk is basically my "arch nemesis". Chocolate, butter, and all other delicious things are also SO MEAN to my stomach... but I don't even care because they are so nummy.
Made you want some sugasuga, huh?
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment