Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let's hit up Magnolia and Mack on some Cupcakes

This has quite possibly been the most boring week of my life. Ok, not my life... but my time in Swansea. Maybe it's post-Amsterdam travel-lag... but I've got to get it together. I've watched too many episodes of "Friends" this morning.
I went to town with LaSarah the other day and we started talking about how little time we have left here. So, it's a wonder why I've spent the last 5 hours sitting in front of my computer, doing absolutely nothing productive. Lazy Sunday. Honestly, though, back to this whole like... 6 weeks left thing... It's weird. Not to say that all things have flown by and been easy since I've been here, but let's face it, I can officially check off "living in the UK" from my bucket list. I can't believe I've been here since early September! I mean, It's almost THANKSfreakinGIVING.
I have been dreaming a lot of strange things lately.
1. We started offering Tuna Pizza on the unlimited at work.
2. I forgot how to drive. Which is a legitimate fear that I have.
3. I move back into my old house in Monroe.
4. Ixtapa is now like Baja Jack's... which I don't really hate... but I'm also not entirely comfortable with.
...Anyway, there are more. But I would really rather compile a list of things I want to do right now.
1. Eat Claussen kosher dill pickles.
2. Hug EVERYONE.
3. Give Matt a Penelope Pig Nose.
4. Lay across my parents on the couch.
5. Eat Kim McGee's Chicken and Dumplings.
6. Reupholster my Mustard Chair.
7. Christmas Carol with Maren and Sean... and a Bass.
....Ok, there are obviously about 374 other things I would also like to do... but you get the gist.
I guess, in that way, I'm happy to only have 6 weeks left. I think this all came to a head when my roommate's Mom and Boyfriend showed up to visit... made me MISS mine. Reagardless, there are clearly a few things I will be sad to leave behind over here.
1. Oh. My. God. I almost just made another list. WHO AM I?! (Mirror, Mirror on the wall, I am my SISTER after all?)
I'm sorry I don't have any exciting pictures or news to share today. It seriously has been a very uneventful week. Please accept this photograph of the "Thanksgiving Cousin Cake," that I will be missing out on this year, as a form of sincere apology.

MMM MMM. I AM NUTS ABOUT MY COUSINS.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment