Wednesday, November 16, 2011

With a Heart on Board, so Please be Careful.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS.I know, "Cristen, it's not even Thanksgiving!!!" But, does this look like the face of a girl who gives a flying rat's patooty? (Imagine a face that doesn't... because that's basically what mine looks like right now.) I don't even feel bad for celebrating early, because technically Thanksgiving isn't even a holiday on this planet I call Swansea.
Speaking of Thanksgiving... Melissa's mom was here this week and brought me PUMPKIN in can. It doesn't sound all that magical to you U.S.-ers , I'm sure, but we don't have pumpkin-diddly-squat over here. I want to tell that I saved it all for my FAMOUS punkin' pie, but I may or may not have already made the world's best pumpkin muffins. SO. GOOD. Homemade cinnamon butter cream frosting on top... mmmm mmmm mmmm smack my pancakes and call me Judy.
I am so excited for the holiday season (which by the way, we've totally been in since Halloween, if you didn't already know). I am excited for cranberries, stuffing (my face), and pie. Also, I'm excited, because it's socially acceptable to listen to Christmas music. For those of you who don't know me, this is a life-long battle I face. My love for Christmas music overpowers all social restrictions.
On the note of Christmas, I got my FIRST gift today... Apparently Kate Middleton is PREGNANT. Which means that I can vicariously have a Prince's baby. Yeah, figure that one out. ALSO I bought a tree which is just... brilliant beyond brilliant. Now I can start looking for gifts for everyone... IN FRANKFURT. Where I will be this weekend. SO. EXCITED. I will be seeing my beautiful cousin Ian for the first time in 5 years <3 and meeting her husband!! Be looking forward to pictures...
Speaking of pictures...

This was at dinner tonight: Melissa, Courtney, and me with THE TREE. AAAAAND the delicious tacos I made for dinnah.
My artsayfartsay attempt at photographing the tree. The tree warms my heart.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment