Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh, you Fancy, huh?

Last night was perhaps the last "fancy night" we will have in Swansea. This weekend, we are headed to Paris and undoubtedly will spend every last cent we have to our names... so we probably won't be able to afford doing our nights on the town anymore.
This is not to say it was a sad occasion... by any stretch of the imagination. Yushi took us to this wonderful restaurant named "Cosmo" that is basically a buffet on crack. I tried to take a picture with my phone but for some reason they have a strict "no photo" policy... I managed to snap the dessert bar, though!
We ate and ate and ate to our little hearts content, then with food babies in tow, went to Kontiki for cocktails. It is always nice to see everyone dressed up... but never too cool to rap every line of the songs at Kontiki.
We didn't go dancing afterward, par usual, because we were all pooped from the papers we've been writing the last few weeks! Regardless, it was a fantastic "last hoorah". (I'm sure my Swansea-pals reading this will not agree that this was the last shaboigan, but trust me, check your bank statement and you'll come to terms with the fact that I'm right about this one.)
Here is (a portion of) the dessert bar at Cosmo. Why, yes, that is a chocolate fountain. Not pictured: Indian buffet, Chinese buffet, Japanese Buffet, Sushi, Grill, and other various delicacies.
Sitting with the STUNNING Allison... feeling pretty full (and we were only on like plate 4 of 8). 
 My lovely best friend, Courtney-"LaSarah". I am so excited to be spending the weekend with her in PARIS!
Before we went out, Nick and I decided to get our "Meerkat" on in the hallway.
We had to snap a few pictures before we went out... because it's a RARE occasion that I actually match or do my hair.
At Kontiki... Sippin' on private stock. Ok, they're Blackberry Mojitos... but they are scrumptious!
Courtney took some photos with a real camera while we were out, so I will have to post those later! The ole iPhone ain't so bad, though ;)
I must be off to pack for Paris!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment