Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some day all of our Dreams will come to be.

MORE?! You want MOOOORE?!

Our whole "day one" travel group (minus Yushi). This was taken outside of the Louvre, on the way to Champs Elysees.
I don't know why I like this picture so much, but I just think it is so adorable. The sun on the Pyramid, the smiling faces, the closeness. I love it all.
My gorgeous Cali-Girl, Allison. I am amazed by her love every day! I am so blessed to have her in my life.
Potentially my favorite picture of the entire trip. I was trying to explain my "dog face" to everyone and Courtney and Allison clearly had their own renditions.
Inside The Louvre. Gotta have the classic mirrorXchingching going on. 
Unfortunately I can't take credit for this beautiful photo... it belongs to my roommate, Caleb, who is has a wonderful eye for photography.
This one, however, I will take full credit for ;) Paris at night... just incredible.
Standing with my best friend, by the Eiffel Tower, watching it sparkle... Probably the most incredible experience of life.
 Allison is gonna LoOoOove me for this one ;) On the bus home from Paris... Clearly SO excited to be leaving. NOT.
Be looking forward to DISNEYLAND pictures... because those are coming very soon!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment