Friday, December 16, 2011

Some are Worth-While and Some are So-So.

WELCOME TO EURO DISNEY!
Sorry it's been a bit... This last week in Swansea has been NUTS!
I will tell you all about it this weekend (when I will have more than enough time to blog my brains out).
But for now... The Magic Kindom.
Rockin' the Kanga Pouch. In spite of what it looks like, I'm not actually wearing a "bum bag" (fanny pack means something TOOOOOTALLY different here). It was much easier to wear my cross-body under my jacket, because of France's stunning reputation, but it ended up lookin' straight funky.
OUTSIDE OF THE PARK. I believe this was taken as I was a bit teary-eyed. What can I say, Disneyland makes me a little emotional.
Dad & Mom (Yushi and Courtney) outside of the park. Dad was complaining about the rain, so he got this "reaaaallly coooool" poncho ;)
Yes, we're the the three best friends that anybody could have!
Waiting in line for Space Mountain. Looks like fun, huh?
Right before we got up here to take a picture, there was this fiercely fabulous five year old girl rockin' every pose she could. Unfortunately we didn't look nearly as glamorous.
Waiting for something, I'm sure. Maybe the parade?! Which, by the by, was so magical. Finally got to see Aladdin!
The first "whoosh" of "It's a Small World"! I like that you can tell we are moving (and oh, so happy).
We didn't get to see many characters at the park, but when we spotted Pluto, we knew we needed to take a picture! We waited for a minute, and let the kiddos go first, but then Pluto and I made a mad connection and he swept me off my feet (or, rather, pulled me to his side) for a picture.
There must be something about me and cartoon dogs. Goofy was equally excited to have a picture with the three beauties.
On the teacups with my beautiful roomie, Melissa! It was the second ride we walked straight on that day!
Belle, outside of Gaston's pub. Made me miss the days of "B&B"!
Making a wish at the most magical place on earth. But really, what more could I wish for?
Disney was SUCH an amazing experience that I would not trade for ANYTHING!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment