Friday, December 9, 2011

Where Were They Going Without Ever Knowing The Way?

PICTURE-TIME MEGA-POST!
As promised, I come bearing gifts of Paris.
I won't say much to start, since you've read the previous blog detailing my activities... but I will tell you these are just a glimpse of my trip. These are some of the photos I took, but I will be sharing other's pictures at a later date!
DAY ONE:

The back of Sacre Coeur. The sky was SO amazingly blue and the weather was perfect for our first day in Paris.
The sun beaming across the side of Sacre Coeur. We couldn't have wished for a better day to take pictures!
 My best girlfriends- Melissa, Allison, Courtney, and Me- outside of Sacre Coeur. Lookin' a little tired from our overnight bus ride!
Sacre Coeur. SO. STINKIN. BEAUTIFUL. (I'm sure the architect would just LOOOVE that I used the word "stinkin" to describe this gorgeous building. :-/ )
The first crepe stop of the day. Yushi loved the little french kitties.
Stepping out of the Metro and seeing The Louvre for the first time!
I have no idea what was happening in this picture... but I get a kick out of it every time I see it!!
The Pyramids at The Louvre.
The Mona Lisa... no big deal. =)
If anyone can decipher the name of this painting, I'd be forever grateful. The lighting is captured so wonderfully.
Amazed at the statues all over Paris.
The Christmas Market along the Champs Elysees.
Arc du Triomphe in the distance!
Senior Pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower!
Three of the Oklahoma kiddos!
Being silly with two of my favorite chicas =)
One of the MANY crepes I ate on this trip! This one was Apricot!!
Eiffel Tower at night!! So. Beautiful.
Allison and me... with yet ANOTHER crepe.
Notre Dame at night... SANCTUARY! 
The side of Notre Dame. Even the alley ways in Paris are beautiful.
Sacre Coeur at night... SUPER. CREEPY.
Pretty amazing first day in Paris, huh?
I promise to post more pictures... there are TONS!!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment