Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Way Ticket to Anywhere

Friday night around midnight:
I'm sitting at a hostel in London. London. The place I have dreamed of living... For basically my entire life. I'm proud to say... It has yet to disappoint.
Today, Courtney and I wandered Chelsea, Chinatown, and popped in to see Stomp on the west end. I know, it sort of sounds like a dream come true... And honestly... It kind of is.
Every day, I feel like I have to stop and pinch myself. I. Live. Here. Ok, only for 2 more months... But hey, I'm calling it home for now.
In spite of a somewhat turbulent last few days, in which I spent 90% of my time wearing sweatpants and eating my feelings, I'm glad this weekend is looking up.
Tomorrow we're headed to meet my artsandcrafts soul mate... And I couldn't be more excited. Who knows what else is in store? Certainly neither of us. But we've got oyster cards and plenty to look forward to.
As for now, slumber is the only thing on my mind. Off to the bunks.
Mad love.

No comments:

Post a Comment