Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Hot 'Cause I'm Fly... You Ain't 'Cause You Not.

Melissa and I just ate so much Penne with Meat Sauce... we might explode.
Everyone left us for Berlin this weekend, so the two of us have spent a good portion of the day together, making (and subsequently eating) all of the food in the house. Suprised? Didn't think so.
Soon she will leave me, though, for ROMAAA. I must say, I'm a little jealous, but hey, I'm going to Frankfurt in a few weeks!! However, Melissa will be accompanying me on that adventure ;) We will be flying over for the weekend to visit my beautiful cousin Ian and her husband Burt! I am very excited, because it's been 5 years since I've seen Ian... and I LOVE cousin-time. Also... we will be in GERMANY!! Aka: The Mother Land.
In other news, I got tired of staring at my (off)white walls last night, so Caleb and I went to work and decorated my world!
Yeah, I know... My wall says, "I'm Fly"... and CLEARLY by this picture... I should not have to explain why.
Since my package of photos FINALLY came in, it only seemed appropriate to graffitti my walls with family, friends, and funnies.
Gotta say, though, hanging up all of the pictures definitely made me a little nostalgic. I'm very excited to see all of my chicken nuggets when I return.
A little closer for ya, Since I know how much y'all love my smilin' face.
I wish I had something more interesting to share, but honestly, this week has been severely low-key. I started a new class today: Language in the Media. Seems to be pretty interesting, so far... but my teacher is like about to explode with baby, so I'm not really sure how this semester is going to go? I don't think she was either... judging by the fact that she said, "someone will see you next Tuesday," as we were leaving the classroom.
This weekend should be pretty blog-worthy... Courtney and I are having girls weekend, which is to include an "American Party", "Carnage", Cupcaking, and BEDAZZLING! I will try my best to take pictures of everything to keep ya in the loop.
P.S. The first person in the greater Swansea area to contact me after reading this will get FREE PASTA!!! WOOOOOOOO
Mad Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment