Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not Like I Faint Every Time We Touch

After a few days of being extremely negliegent of my blogger-ly duties... I have returned.
Right now, I'm making mashed potatoes. Oh yeah, big girl in the house! I am actually enjoying cooking a little more here, since it means I will have more money to shop, shop, shop!! Ok, and travel too... I have made quite a few delicious meals since I've been here actually, and I might even cook them for my loves when I get home ;) ...if they're lucky.
I would tell you everything I've done this week... but then I'd have to kill you. Just kidding. I would just rather show you... and narrate through my pictures. (You're welcome, Conoco employees.)
Ok, so this didn't actually happen THIS week, but Courtney posted it this week... reminding me of what an awesome time we had that night. This is at The Potter's Wheel... a delicious pub in town. As you can see here, they also have delicious drinks ;) 
Nick, Courtney, and me before the HAT PARTY last weekend. It was pretty fantastic, actually. Minus the fact that, somewhere along the lines of a night of hat-swapping, I lost my hat. Oh well, could have gotten lice... which would have been worse. 
On Saturday, I went to Rhossili Beach with Courtney, Katie, Kate, Freddie, Chris, and Sandy. It was so surreal to think that we live in a place this beautiful. Sometimes I wonder what it will be like to go back to Oklahoma... then I slap myself and remember I'm only here once, "SO STOP WONDERING".
My beautiful friend Courtney-LaSarah and I overlooking Rhossili. Such. A. Beautiful. Place. PS... See the white house in the background? Totally my house.
Saturday night we went to a huge club crawl called Carnage. It promised to be the best party in Swansea... but ended up being one of the worst. There were about 708,679 slob kabobs puking on each other and the dance floor... So, needless to say, we didn't stay too long.
Today, Caleb, Kate, and I missed the bus to Rhossili ("accidentally") and went on a little adventure in town. It wasn't all that exciting, but we got candies and coffees in our tummies, so I'd say all-in-all it was a pretty scrumptious day.
Picture time in the streets of Swansea.
Me... Doing what I do best. Riding the bus and making delicious faces. You know you love it.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment