Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Your Lovin' Don't Pay My Bills

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm a workaholic.
When I was 14, I started nannying, in exchange for recording studio time, and have kept working my tail off ever since!
Though the benefits of having a car, phone, and other un-necessaries, are nowhere near as cool as getting to record my music, I still enjoy every minute I'm at work.
One of my jobs is at a local boutique called Gypsy Rose!
I just recently started blogging for the shop and I'd love if you'd check it out! We have lots of fabulous doo-dads from baubles to baseball tees.
I'm crazy about all of our merchandise and I love helping ladies feel their best! Plus, it's great practice for when the Kardashian girls decide they need a new Dash Doll! ;)
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment