Saturday, June 18, 2011

Red, Red Wine

I've never been a huge fan of the color red...
qx8u.jpg
...especially when your skin goes from Snow White's Complexion to Evil Queen's Apple in a matter of 4 hours time...
However, when you find a gorgeous victorian sofa for $100, and it HAPPENS to be red... you quickly open your heart to the color.
How gorgeous is this sofa?! My future roommate, Ashlee, and I couldn't resist... and now it's ours!
Where did it come from you ask?
I used to work at a gorgeous shop called Simply Vintage and when I saw the sofa on her new website... I had to call my old boss and have her save it for me.
I am so in love with Di's new site and her passion for what she does! 
I'm so happy with my purchase!! It is a little scary knowing that in a year or so this will be in MY house. Not my parents, not schools, but mine. Well, mine and Ash's. =)
Check out the Tag Sale to find something perfect for you!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment