Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jump Into The Fog With Me

Welcome to cristenjoy blog.
I'm your friendly resident blogger, Cristen Joy. Surprise, surprise... huh?
I'm embarking on my last "official" summer before entering the real world of life after college.
I've wanted to start a blog for a while, but three jobs and eighteen hour semesters have a way of hogging my time. Naturally, the blog-world has taken a spot on the back burner.
Determined to share my crazy life and creative endeavors with the world, I set June 1st as my official opening date.
So do I have anything particularly interesting or insightful to share today? Probably not.
However, I'm in the process of completely overhauling my bedroom, creating a blog for one of my fabulous jobs, and diy-ing the crap out of everything in sight... So there's plenty to look forward to.
Mad love, Cristen Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment