Saturday, July 2, 2011

Apple Bottom Jeans

What's my new favorite treat, you ask?
Ok, maybe you didn't ask... but I made some reaaaally delicious baked apples the other day and I wanted to share the recipe with you!
So, I didn't come up with this idea all on my own, but with inspiration from Kilkenney's and a delicious recipe from Simply Recipes, I went off to the kitchen and made this delicious dessert.
 I will tell you, I pulled the apples out at 25 minutes, versus the suggested 30-40, because I don't like the apples to get too mushy. I also put a little extra butter on top!!
Fun fact about me? I love butter. I would eat it by the stick if it didn't gross my roommates out, and I have notorious for devouring spoonfuls out of the tub... I'm sure some day this bad habit will catch up with me.
This is the perfect dessert to serve at your Fourth of July party! It's easy and goes swimmingly with vanilla ice cream!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment