Monday, July 18, 2011

New Kids On The Block Had A Bunch Of Hits... Chinese Food Makes Me Sick.

Last night, one of my childhood dreams came true.
I got to see NKOTB Live!
Backstreet Boys, too, of course. Even though I was always more of an N*SYNC girl when the battle was hot, BSB definitely brought it last night.  
However, there is always a special place for Joey McIntyre in my heart, mostly because he played Matt in "The Fantastiks," which is probably my favorite musical of all time.
They opened the show with "Summertime," which for anyone who knows me, knows that aside from "Hit Me Baby One More Time", that song is my karaoke JAM.
I was genuinely pleased with the concert. Those guys still have it.
I'm a grown ass woman... but there's something about a good boy band that will always light my fire.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment