Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We're Gonna Party Like It's 1999.

My 21st Birthday is this Saturday and BOY am I excited.
I am a big kid when it comes to birthdays and this year will be no exception!
I think birthdays are the most special day of the year. Which, when you think about it, makes every day special... Since that day will always be SOMEONE'S birthday! (I find this to be a good way to look at life, when things aren't going as well as you'd planned. There's still always a reason to celebrate!)
This is me and my BEST FRIEND ON PLANET EARTH, Maren, all decked out for last year's party.
The birthday theme (yes, I still have theme parties) was Retro Roller Party... and the night's theme song quickly became Prince's "Raspberry Beret" after I found out that my girl Vinnie had never heard it before!!
So... What's the theme this year?!
PROST! *which means "cheers" in German*
There will be Brats, Beer, and Black Forest Cake! MMM.
There will also be lots of DIY projects and decor that I look forward to sharing with you!
Until then, if you have any great German recipes or decor ideas, hit me up in the comments section!
MAD LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment