Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wal-Mart Version Of You

"Yo, McAdams. I have a bone to pick with you.
You haven't updated your blog since last Thursday (I KNOW that Courtney has also noticed this), and because of my lack of borderline-ebonics reading material...I was forced to do homework. I mean, I guess I should be thanking you...but instead I am telling you off.
Madlove/mad
Nickles. "
Seriously. Every day. These two make make me giggle uncontrollably.
In case you were wondering... My last name is NOT McAdams... Nickles calls me that because mainly because I am OBSESSED with Rachel McAdams and I think I might be... partially her.
The following photos have nothing to do with anything... just a slice of my every day life.
Peanut Butter Pie... AGAIN! Capstone is making me coo-coo-bananas. 
About a week ago I took a much needed girls night out!! Even though we'd just gotten off work, it was SERIOUSLY time for some chips, salsa, and chatting =)
This mug literally gets me through anything. Kind of pathetic... I know... but it touts, "Tiny But Powerful" on it's back, serving as a constant reminder that I can take ANYTHING the day throws my way!!
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment