Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This Modern Love is a Taco Truck

My new obsession, you ask? LONNY.
Ok, you didn't ask... but you've got to check it out.
I stumbled across Lonny Mag on my favorite blog the other day, and I was instantly smitten.
I absolutely love the inspiration Lonny provides to it's readers. I can just see myself re-creating some of these spaces in my future home!
How gorgeous is this desk set up? I'm such a sucker for Orange... so obviously, I have a crush on this space. It's classy, modern, and a little funky to boot. 
Since my tiny budget will only afford a kitchen of miniscule size... this was an incredible inspiration for me. Chalkboard walls, chandelier, and a giant fork? Yes. Yes. Yes. 
I'm not so much crazy about this space... but is it just me or does that painting totally look like Jude Law as Watson? I think that would be a hilarious painting to have in a formal space. Your guests would appreciate the humor =)
This is a dream space, for me. I have always been obsessed with spiral staircases... probably ever since Aurora walked to her eminent "sleep" by spindle prick in "Sleeping Beauty". They are just classic. I am loving the lights, which according to my dad look pretty easy to hang! The "all white" with pops of black and pink is very feminine but also livable, which is something that I'm immediately drawn to. 
Love. Love. Love.
This post has been brought to you by the newly brunette Cristen Joy.
Mad Love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Your cute. Call me if you wanna go on a date. 918-200-4474.

    ReplyDelete