Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Day In The Life Of A Fool

Today marks my second day of unemployment.
Normally, this isn't something I'd be proud of... but I guess if it means I get to spend the next 4 months in Swansea, Wales and subsequent areas, I'll take it.
I'll be the first to admit, I'm a workaholic. I spread my time pretty thin with three jobs and tend to go crazy when I'm not at one of them! So what did I do to keep myself busy today? A little thrifting, a little blog browsing, and a lot of Baja Jack's Burrito Shack. Delicious.
In the midst of blogging, I found a fabulous site called Cheetah is the New Black, which I will now peruse on a regular basis for my fashion, food, and fun fixes. Anyone who says their favorite color is "cheetah" is A.O.K. in my book. Plus, I love discovering new blogs! Gives me hope that one day I will have more followers (not that I don't love all five of you).
 I also gave myself a fabulous and much needed Cheetah Pedi with a couple of toothpicks and three shades of grey polish. Easy, Breezy, Free(zy).
 Of course, I can't forget my trip to the thrift store, where I picked up this darling belt for $2! What can I say... I'm diggin' animal prints right now.
..and no day off is complete without some new sunnies. These are inspired by Tom Ford's Nikitas... which I admire weekly on Keeping up with the Kardashians, but unfortunately can't afford. Hello Kitty actually makes these ;) Special thanks to Mrs. Potts for modeling my new gear.
I'm so excited September is rolling through in a few days... because it means I can use my new somee planner. It's loaded with sarcasm, just the way I like it. 
I wonder if I'll go crazy during this next week of complete freedom?
If you come up with ideas of things to keep me busy, beyond the obvious and ever-daunting task of packing my life in THREE suitcases, please feel free to let me know.
Mad Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment